European Link 2015 - 2018
Erasmus 2015 to 2018
ReSCuE Europe (Renewable, Sustainable, Cultural Enterprise in Europe)
Once again we have been successful in gaining European funding that will allow us to link up with other special and mainstream schools in Europe.
The theme of our project will be Sustainable Enterprise and will involve pupils, teachers, parents and businesses from seven countries across Europe. All the schools will be involved in the design and and creation of gardens across Europe. Alongside this, there will be opportunities for countries to develop their enterprising skills. The project will finish in Spain where we will hold a European market in Valencia.
We have planned visits to and from our partner schools that will involve staff and pupils. Those pupils who are not directly involved in the Erasmus project will have the opportunity to experience and increase their awareness of European cultures through class twinning, special curriculum and enterprise activities.
Our partner schools are:
- Escolapias Valencia, Valencia – Spain
- Stephanus-School Selgersdorf, Juelich - Germany
- Hans Radl Schule, Vienna – Austria
- Základná škola s materskou školou Martina Hamuljaka Oravská Jasenica, Oravaska, Jasenica, Slovakia
- Zasliai Secondary School, Zaslia, Kaisiadorys District – Lithuania
- Istituto Comprensivo di Inverigo - Italy